login
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • User Name
  • Password
  • Remember Me
ad
16 Oct 2018, 00:59 HRS IST
|
  • PTI
add
add
  • Three die after inhaling toxic gas

  • Advertisement
  •  Share
  • Print Print
  •  E-mail
  • Comments Comment
  • [ - ] Text [ + ]
13:42 HRS IST



Jaipur, Apr 17 (PTI)
Three persons died after allegedly inhaling toxic gas emanating from a tank in Rajasthan's Bhilwara district, police said today.

Mukesh Maheshwari (35) had stepped down in the eight-feet deep tank at his house yesterday. When he failed to come out, his wife asked two neighbours Vinod Parashar (22) and Shyam Tailor (40) to check inside the tank.

All three fell unconscious inside the tank, SHO, Pratapnagar Police Station, Navneet Kumar said.

He said the trio was taken to a hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.

Apparently, all three died after inhaling some poisonous gas emanating from the tank. Bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem and the matter was registered under section 174 of the CrPc, he added.

  • Post your comments