Six injured in cooking gas cylinder explosion at Noida house

Updated: May 26 2023 11:58PM

Noida, May 26 (PTI) Six people sustained minor burn injuries when a small cooking gas cylinder exploded in a house here on Friday night, officials said.

Chief Fire Officer Pradeep Kumar Choubey said the incident took place in Chhalera village in Sector 44 and his department received information about it at 9:14 pm.

"The small cylinder exploded after the connection tube caught fire while food was being prepared in the house located on the first floor," Choubey said.